Celebrating twenty years of natural science and environmental education, the Ocean Isle Museum Foundation is hosting a Wine Fest fundraiser featuring wines from three vineyards in North Carolina’s own Yadkin Valley. Located in the Piedmont area of North Carolina, the Yadkin Valley is rapidly gaining a reputation for its high-quality grapes and award-winning wines.
Proceeds from the Wine Fest will go toward refurbishing the Museum of Coastal Carolina and Ingram Planetarium.
Where: Museum of Coastal Carolina, 21 East Second Street, Ocean Isle Beach, NC.
When: Saturday, April 28, 2012 from 6:30 to 9:30 PM.
What: The Yadkin Valley Winegrowers Association will bring 16 wines from several different Yadkin Valley wineries for you to taste. Sample tasty treats from local restaurants such as Sharky’s, Causeway Gourmet, and Sunset Beach Deli. Have some fun participating in live and silent auctions. Best of all, enjoy spending some time socializing with friends and neighbors while supporting the Ocean Isle Museum Foundation, Inc.
Price: $50 a ticket
Tickets can be purchased now at:
– Museum of Coastal Carolina, 21 East Second Street, Ocean Isle Beach, NC
– Ingram Planetarium, 7625 High Market Street, Sunset Beach, NC
– Victoria’s Ragpatch, 117 Causeway Drive, Ocean Isle Beach, NC
– Sunset River Market Place, 10283 Beach Drive SW, Calabash, NC
– Brunswick Business Center, 7246-1 Beach Drive, Ocean Isle Beach, NC